Fixed wire electrical testing, (also known as EICR) is a periodic process of inspection and testing to ensure safety and compliance with current regulations.
What are the benefits?
Minor remedial works carried out whilst on site to reduce cost.
- All engineers are uniformed and carry ID.
- Fully DBS cleared engineers.
- All sites are unique; we work with you to minimise disruption. Our engineers work flexible shift patterns including evenings and weekends to fit in with your requirement
- Comprehensive remedial quote provided after inspection.
- The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 Requirements
- The current Electrical Installation Condition Reporting (EICR) requirements meet:
- Electricity at Work Regulations Act 1989
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition as amended)
The maximum period for testing is 1-5 years or when change of occupancy occurs. Below is a table with the types of installations we test as well as the recommended routine check period and maximum period.
Our experience is your peace of mind.
Call us for a free consultation