Making sure you’re
Get in touch
Fixed wire electrical testing, (also known as EICR) is a periodic process of inspection and testing to ensure safety and compliance with current regulations.
What are the benefits?
Minor remedial works carried out whilst on site to reduce cost.
- All engineers are uniformed and carry ID.
- Fully DBS cleared engineers.
- All sites are unique; we work with you to minimise disruption. Our engineers work flexible shift patterns including evenings and weekends to fit in with your requirement
- Comprehensive remedial quote provided after inspection.
- The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 Requirements
- The current Electrical Installation Condition Reporting (EICR) requirements meet:
- Electricity at Work Regulations Act 1989
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition as amended)
The maximum period for testing is 1-5 years or when change of occupancy occurs. Below is a table with the types of installations we test as well as the recommended routine check period and maximum period.
Our experienced and reliable engineers will keep your electrical installation and accessories working to a safe and high standard, including light fittings, sockets and other items of electrical equipment.
Our experience is your peace of mind.
Current Compliance provides full transparency with no hidden costs
1 to 10 circuits – £100 + VAT
- Over 10 circuits, £8 each.